Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Motorcycle Ride

Well, I have been talking about pulling together an MCBC motorcycle ride for some time. I guess I better come through with it. I am setting the day for July 26th. I am now looking for bikers. Please call me or email me if you are going to participate.

This is what I am thinking. A group could start in the Vancouver area (say from the Peace Mennonite Church parking lot in Richmond). We could take some back roads to Abbotsford and join a Valley group (say at the CBC parking lot). From there we would take some nice back roads along the south side of the Valley, going around Chilliwack and continuing on back roads and crossing the bridge to Agassiz. We could then work our way back on the No. 7 highway. We would work out some good places to stop for coffee breaks and lunch.

All bikers who can do highway speed are welcome - cruisers, sport bikes, touring bikes or any kind of bike you may have.


I'll throw in a couple pictures of mine (a Yamaha V-Star 650). When you reply include a picture of your bike. I can post it too.